PDA

View Full Version : Anyone From Oklahoma?

BanditMiata
06-05-2003, 02:41 PM
Just wondering if any of you besides me and my dad where in the Tulsa area of Oklahoma?

Thanks Alot

Michael

Sorry, just found where i should`ve put it, can someone please move it there.

thanks

imported_Interspy24
06-07-2003, 12:27 AM
Well, I just joined this site today and I`m from Stillwater, OK. Close enough I guess, hey to a fellow Okie:)

pdl2mtl90
12-31-2003, 04:08 PM
Doing some searching and found this thread! I am from Glenpool and work in Tulsa.

moose-e-man
12-31-2003, 04:43 PM
Greetings from "Eufaula, Oklahoma. On the largest man made lake in the USA, 5th largest manmade lake in the world !!!!!!!!!!!

chris0626
01-01-2004, 06:55 PM
Interspy24 & moose-e-man, this is especially for you (and a few thousand other Autopians) :D -- It would be helpful if you would edit your profile so that folks always can see where you are. You`d be surprised: Sometimes a person talks about having a problem, and somebody else can see their location, lives in the area, and offers to help. Similarly, once I saw a thread by a guy in St Louis who desperately needed Klasse SG that very weekend, and I volunteered to bring him some. And if you look thru the Hot Tub, you`ll notice that several of us have had "Autopian get-togethers" in our regions. So ... if you want to do let folks know where you live … click on "user cp" at the top of the page, then click on "Edit Profile," then (under the Additional Information section) put something in the "Location" box -- something as specific as your town name or as general as what state you live in. Who knows? Something wonderful might happen. :up

imported_Interspy24
01-01-2004, 08:28 PM
Thanks for the tip, I`ll be sure to fix that asap. Looks like this older thread is going back to the top!

flamed03vert
01-01-2004, 10:38 PM
BanditMiata,

Hello. I live in Owasso, OK and grew up in Tulsa. Feel free to PM me sometime if you would like.

Brad

F150BOB
01-02-2004, 10:24 AM
Hey BanditMiata.

Yeah, I`m FROM Reydon, Oklahoma. :up

But, I`ve only been there twice since I left 47 years ago.:D

BOB

oklaG35
05-16-2005, 11:36 PM
Tulsa here