PDA

View Full Version : Just picked up the Canadian Tire special order catalog

lalaland
06-03-2003, 09:30 AM
Well, I just picked up the Canadian Tire special order catalog. 1200 pages of absolutely every car-related product and accessory. Ever since they teamed up with Keystone, I have gained new respect for them.

Some highlights:

Medo Ozium New Car Scent: (along with every other air freshner you can think of)

The whole Stoner product line.

Meguiar`s and Mother`s product lines. (even the stuff you don`t find in stores, ex: #00, #09, #40)

Eagle One product line.

Lots of Rain-X stuff.

A plethora automotive touch-up paints, (caliper paint, etc).

Very Very nice, :up to Canadian Tire for finally bringing to us all this stuff.

shaf
06-03-2003, 12:02 PM
Let us know how it works out if you order anything from there. I`ve never ordered anything from the Keystone catalog but the last time I tried ordering some Ozium they told me I had to order in a case of it.

:grrr

I thought that was really stupid if this catalog is supposed to be for customers and not for the store. :rolleyes:

Last time I looked in it they also had Zymol leather cleaner and conditioner too. They also used to list Duragloss but I think they removed that line this year.

lalaland
06-03-2003, 01:15 PM
Well, I`ll let you know. They do have individual part numbers for stickers and such, I doubt that you have to order in bulk. Now if I`d get jobber price (Keystone initial buy-in for wholesale acct. is about 10 grand), sure, I`d get a case, but since it`s retail thru Canadian Tire, and customers can buy the catalog, I should be able to order single units.

Robert O
06-03-2003, 03:40 PM
How much is the catalog?

shaf
06-03-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Konowl

How much is the catalog? Hmm, you`ll have to call them up and ask I think. It used to be an in-store only thing but I heard they`re selling copies now. I usually just go and take a look while I`m at a store. Just ask the parts counter.

lalaland, that`s what I thought too until I actually went to buy something. :rolleyes: Good luck with it!

Robert O
06-03-2003, 06:38 PM
Well my local Canadian Tire is owned by the largest <insert banned words> <insert another bannd word> in the world. They NEVER have advertised specials, and they treat their staff like <insert banned word>.

I`d just like a catalog to browse through...

lalaland
06-03-2003, 11:33 PM
It goes for $7.99 CDN. Like I said, pretty much a bible when it comes to auto accessories. Everything from neons to rims to superchargers to car care.

Robert O
06-04-2003, 10:38 PM
Who edited my post?!

Do they list prices in the catalogue?

shaf
06-05-2003, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Konowl

Who edited my post?! If you used swear words they either got deleted by a moderator or simply got edited out automatically.... People are encouraged to watch their language on a public forum.