PDA

View Full Version : The top on the P21S GEPC bottle...

imported_Jon P. Nusbaum
06-02-2003, 08:04 PM
Ok, I bought some GEPC today. I paid double the going rate because I don`t have time to mail order, and this was the only place around that I could find it at, including HD dealers. Anyways, I took the blue top off and saw that there was no dispenser top like on most other polishes, just an opening. :confused: I didn`t want to use it like this, so I started searching my cabinet of supplies for another top that would fit. IHG top...no, American Shine top...no, you get the idea. Finally, I came an old bottle of Eagle One WET Trim Renewer or something like that, its a lotion with a kinda coconut smell, it worked!! So now I have a useable bottle of GEPC. I just pitched the mostly used, small bottle of EO stuff, never really like it anyway.

Just though I`d share. It`s not supposed to have a dispenser style lid under the blue top is it?

Maybe this will help someone else.

~Bob S.:xyxthumbs

mx5gary
06-02-2003, 09:11 PM
Did the same thing, now have to remember to save the top when purchasing a new bottle :D

jmsc
06-02-2003, 09:19 PM
will.

Been using GEPC for 7-8 years now and its been the same old bottle and blue dispenser. Its still a killer polish per Guru Report and my own experience.

Either way, I just paid $30 + tax + S&H for the P21S boxed collection (wax, gepc, wheel cleaner, sponge, shampoo). I ain`t complaining.

imported_Jon P. Nusbaum
06-03-2003, 11:50 AM
I don`t doubt its a great polish, I just made it easier for me to use.

Scott92373
06-03-2003, 02:33 PM
I have a plastic materials and products store (S&W Plastsics) near me that sells plastic bottles and tops in a variety of sizes. I put my detailing products in the 2 oz. bottles with the flip top. It is a very convenient size, fits in your pocket, and lets you keep close track of how much material you are using.

e46_325xi
06-11-2003, 04:53 AM
jmsc,

where did you get that whole set for $30? please let us know. is this the P21S set or the S100 set?

thanks.

imported_BretFraz
06-11-2003, 05:48 AM
I didn`t care for the P21S bottle either so I bought a Meguiar`s detailers bottle and dumped the polish into that. There are also various dispenser bottles at places like The Container Store if you want/need something like that. Or you could buy a small plastic bottle at Walmart and do the same thing. Whatever works for ya.

jmsc
06-11-2003, 08:12 AM
e46_325xi,

It was purchased locally thru my local Porsche club since I am a member. Porsche ownership does have some advantages.

This gift box included the P21S wax.