PDA

View Full Version : Porsche Convertible Top Cleaner

rabbi
08-17-2004, 08:52 PM
Did my daughter`s convertible Sunday and used Porsche Convertible Top Cleaner. Do not know when this car was cleaned last but it was filthy. Put an ounce of cleaner in a bucket and agitated it with a jet stream of water. I soaked the roof down with water and applied the cleaner with a brush. I did apply some pressure as I scrubbed the roof. After rinsing and drying it off the roof looked exceptional. No stains of any kind were left. I have 3 ounces of this product left and when it`s gone I plan on doing some comparative pricing. The result of this product brought a smile to my face. Very satisfied with the outcome.

edschwab1
08-18-2004, 04:47 PM
Thanks for the info.

How much product did you end using?
What color is covertiable top?
Is PCTP only for cloth tops?

Eric

Beemerboy
08-18-2004, 05:24 PM
I`ve done quite a few material tops with Ragg Topp cleaner and conditioner. The customers are always amazed by how clean and shinny the top comes out. The conditioner is really key. After I wash and let dry reallly well. I use my shop vac with a brush attachment to left everything off the top. Tehn spray the Ragg Topp Condidtioner on let dry then revac the fiunish is unreal

rabbi
08-18-2004, 05:33 PM
I don`t know if it`s only for fabric. I traded some products and received that one in the exchange. I used an ounce of the cleaner in a bucket of water. Scrubbed it gently and rinsed off.