PDA

View Full Version : Made some cool finds in Wal-mart today.....

JasonC8301
05-26-2003, 10:00 PM
Hey all,

I finished a day of walking around the WoodBridge Mall in NJ and decided on going to Wal-mart on the way back to my godmother`s home.

I was walking around Wal-mart as usual. Walked into the car cleaning section. Browsed around moved on to the storage aisle to pick-up some containers for my towels and stuff.

Then something caught my eye between the car cleaning aisle and the container aisle. It looked to be a bottle of abused Meguiar`s Mirror Glaze line. It was a bottle of #39 with the top off. I dig around the terry towels and find a nice new bottle of #39. The only one buried under the junk towels! I looked at the sku and found the price to be $6.97 sweet! I dig some more and reorganzie the shelf. I unearth two dirty spilled bottles of #18 and a nice decent looking on it take. It was cheap too only $5.94 for the #18! I find a brand new tin of #50 boat cleaner wax paste. I dug around some more and didn`t seem to find hte listed #10 and #17 listed along with some #40. Then I stand back with the #39 and #18 in my hand and see what section I am in, the boating section!

It was a total mess in there but I managed to clean up the boating shelves a little bit and walk away with new bottles of #18 and #39.

Walking away in smiles I go to the container section and see a 18 qt. Rubber maid clear plastic container. I grab it and put it into the cart. I look up and on the top shelf are new 12 quart clear containers. Perfect for mf`s and applicators. I climb up there to get it and people are looking at me funny. oh well I got 3 new 12 qt. containers at $2.47 a piece and a 18 qt. one for 3.47

Along the way to the cashier I manage to add a half gallon of Sta-flo liquid concentrated starch and a 20 oz. bottle of Vanilla Coke.

Here are my two new prized possesion from Wal-mart besides the 300 oz. of Tide I bought yesterday.....

http://www.autopia.org/gallery/data/500/1212img_1859.jpg

$21 at AT&T wireless store for flashlight adaptor and laser pointer adaptor for Sony Ericsson phone

$115 at Charlie Brown steakhouse for dinner (some goooood food)

$30 at Wal-mart

Walking away with Meguiar`s #39 and #18....Priceless....

Thanks for listening,

Jason

:bounce

CwestinFD
05-26-2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by JasonC8301

Hey all,

I dig some more and reorganzie the shelf.

It was a total mess in there but I managed to clean up the boating shelves a little bit and walk away with new bottles of #18 and #39.

$115 at Charlie Brown steakhouse for dinner (some goooood food)

\

True autopian cleaning up the shelves at walmart :D $115 at Charlie Browns is well worth it I ate at the one in Milburn around the block from my friends dad`s house. the Prime rib was the best I ever had. :xyxthumbs

JasonC8301
05-26-2003, 10:21 PM
haha well darn neatness OCd, didn`t even realize it until the walmart lady was like what are you doing????? I was like ummm, cleaning your boating section. Then I walked away and she had a weird look on her face, like aconfused Homer. LOL!

They ran out of Prime Rib, so we had the 20 oz. Texas T-bone, Full rack of ribs, apptizer sampler, Charlie`s Special Sirloin, Chicken dish, Chicken Quesadilla, Neat chicken Nachos, and a seafood dish.

I will return there!

Jason

Taxlady
05-26-2003, 10:54 PM
Sounds yummy, but I`m getting stuffed just reading about all that foodl. :D