PDA

View Full Version : Acid Rain or Water Spots on paint

imported_FCD08
05-23-2003, 10:07 PM
I own a glass shop and today a customer brought in a 2000 Burgandy in color Toyota Camry. He had just bought it off of ebay and it came from the coast line in Florida. We are in North Louisiana. I also polish out scratches in glass along with repairs and water spot removal be it either acid rain or water spotting. I taped up the car and within 1 hour I had polished out the water spots off all the glasses for him and made some quick cash in the process.

The paint on the car is pretty clean and real shiny except in some places it has these same water spots or acid rain. My question is-can these spots be safely taken off the paint? I am thinking of buying the PC 7336 for my own use and friends. All I have to work with is some S100, Mother`s Clay with Showtime,Ibiz wax,Wax Shop-Super Glaze. Also can either of these such as the Ibiz or Wax Shop be lain down before the S100?

The owner of this car is my neighbor and he has seen me detailing cars before and he asked if I thought I could help the paint.

I also have a glass scratch removal system for sale at less than half of the new price.

Thanks in advance for the time,

Eddie