PDA

View Full Version : air powered carpet scrubber

john90001
05-18-2003, 03:28 PM
Recently I came across a web-page somewhere advertising a pneumatic (air-powered) carpet/upholstery scrubber. I thought I had bookmarked the page it was on but despite my best efforts have not been able to find it or anything similar again. Does anyone know where I could find this. Thankyou.

imported_Intel486
05-18-2003, 06:46 PM
I think Detail Plus sells one like that.

john90001
05-24-2003, 06:42 PM
Thanks man. I think this was the page I originally found it on but could not retrieve no matter how I searched. On reflection this is one expensive air-tool but I might still get it if I can`t find an alternative product.

imported_Intel486
05-24-2003, 10:13 PM
You can get a brush for the PC I think. The Cyclo you can also get two scrub brushes for but the cyclo is expensive too. Once I have room to carry an aircompressor I`ll get an air powere carpet scrubber. I think they are worth the price.

jimmybuffit
05-24-2003, 11:12 PM
This seems like a good time to plug the Black & Decker Scumbuster. I think this is indispensable. For what it does, For 35-40 bucks, this thing is as good as the Porter Cable DA. Plus, it`s cordless!

It has many applications... saves my arms in several situations...

Bad news? The batteries don`t seem to have significant life; great torque, however...

Jim