PDA

View Full Version : Glanz Wax - What`s your take

jsoto
05-17-2003, 07:42 PM
I`m on week 3 of Glanz Wax on my car. It`s been really bad with the pollen lately but I just finished washing the car today and proceeded to used P21S as a topper.

Glanz Wax on my black car looks kinda iffy on it`s 3rd week. When it first went on, it was easy one, easy off with a good shine and decent depth. While applying the P21S as a topper, I noticed the surface of the car looks like it has this clear durable finish that is starting to crack. It`s very rough all over ( I did a full clay/polish) before I applied Glanz Wax 3 weeks back).

Anyone notice this or is it just me. Reminds me of clear nail polish on your nails starting to go bad.

BradE
05-17-2003, 07:57 PM
I`ve had Glanz Wax on for a month now, smoothness is totally gone but the shine is still there. It`s also still beading very well (been raining all day today).

I have no noticed any "cracking" or anything like that, surface still looks good. Maybe it`s the weather conditions in your area? :nixweiss

jsoto
05-17-2003, 08:53 PM
Not necessarily cracking but the panels have a slight roughness to it. When I look at it from up close, (before the P21S) went on, the surface looked very iffy as if the clearcoat was aging (I`m sure it was the Glanz Wax though). Hard to describe.

I was about to take out polish it out one panel and redo Glanz Waz just to see if I could reproduce the same symptom.

FWIW, I shaked the bottle too. It comes in a tin can but I put it my dispenser bottles which are clear. This stuff seperates....