PDA

View Full Version : Poorboys EX Question

Jim B.
05-16-2003, 05:14 AM
I`ve been thinking of applying Megs #7 first, then applying the EX over this. Do you think there will be any bonding issues ? From what I`ve read about EX, it seems very compatible when it has been applied over other products, showing good results .

Just thought the glaze might hide some minor flaws and sealing it with the EX would keep it looking that way.

Any opinons

Thanks, Jim

imported_kgb
05-16-2003, 07:17 AM
I am not too familiar with Meguiar`s products so I am no sure what their #7 is. Is it a polish or cleaner or soemthing? I apply Griot`s Garage polish first then the EX and it works great.

ashsarna
05-16-2003, 08:48 AM
Try it :up . It should work as it did for 2001civicex with Griot`s.

Thomasfl
05-16-2003, 09:40 AM
If this is true EX is a pretty interesting product if you can put it on top of anything including products with oils and fillers which generally don`t allow proper adhesion for sealants this could be the most versatile sealant around.

AMP01
05-16-2003, 10:16 AM
When I applied EX this is what I did:

I polished first with Menzerna Intensive Polish. Then I polished with ClearKotes Vanilla Moose, both using a PC.

I then applied 3 layers of EX, 24 hrs. apart and then topped with Souveran. So far, I find EX the most versatile sealant I have ever used.

Cheers,

My Black 7 Series (http://www.cardomain.com/id/amp99)