PDA

View Full Version : Other use for Eagle One Wet Tire Shine

asennad
05-14-2003, 05:53 PM
Can Eagle One Tire Shine be used elsewhere like rubber trim or in the engine compartment?

2wheelsx2
05-14-2003, 06:23 PM
If you want to do that, get the EO Protectant (I prefer the lotion). It gives tires a nice satin look, and can be used everywhere on plastic and vinyl for a nice satin finish.

asennad
05-14-2003, 06:37 PM
EO Protectrant

Will it last on my tires? If I use it on my dash and int. vinyl will it transfer that slick, silicone residue like Armour All does.

2wheelsx2
05-14-2003, 06:40 PM
It`s not bad in a dry climate. But if it rains a lot, it won`t last. I have found Meguiar`s Endurance to last the longest here in rainy Vancouver. It will last a couple of weeks even if it rains 10 out of 14 days.

The Protectant lotion is a water based product, so does not have the same properly as the old Armour All (I think the new stuff is water based now too?)

The EO Wet Tire Shine is pretty shiny looking, and probably looks more like the old Armour All, wouldn`t you say?

gnahc79
05-14-2003, 06:45 PM
I`m about to try out some of the wet tire shine since my meg`s vinyl&rubber is running low and doesn`t last long at all. I thought a more matte finish can be done if I apply it with a tire swipe and buff it some.