PDA

View Full Version : Seasons Supplys ?

Fr0zen
05-12-2003, 11:44 PM
What do you think so far this is what im planning on buying for this season at Classic motoring Accessories my total came out to $144

S100 Carnuba Paste Car Wax

Eimann Fabrik Black Opal Dressing: 32 oz. Spray

Eimann Fabrik Clear Pearl Instant Detail Spray: 32 oz. Spray

Menzerna - Klasse Concours Kit 1 AIO-FP-IP-3VPRMF

Advanced, 8.5 Inch Pads for Circular Polishers.: 8.5 inch Wool Blend Pad

Advanced, 8.5 Inch Pads for Circular Polishers.: 8.5 inch Yellow Cutting Pad

Advanced, 8.5 Inch Pads for Circular Polishers.: 8.5 inch White Polishing Pad

Applicators: Yellow Foam Wax Applicators

Meguiar`s Ultimate Wipe 16x16 MF

Lexol Leather Conditioner: 16.9 oz. Spray

do you think i will need the Grey Finishing pad for the circular polisher i usally apply wax and AIO by hand i dont wanna spend anymore then this right now and i dont know i will need it also what do you think of the Lexol leather conditioner ? thanks

Andre'
05-13-2003, 01:56 AM
Skip the Black Opal Dressing, Eimann Fabriks Black Sapphire Super Tire Gel is a much better tire dressing. I would also go with S100, it`s the same thing as P21S, but less expensive. :)

Fr0zen
05-13-2003, 06:23 AM
Black Opal gives alot better wet looking shine i want the really yet look.

Thomasfl
05-13-2003, 12:02 PM
I like the Black Saphire also, you can put on two layers without buffing and it will be extremely shiny and will last a few weeks, I prefer to add one layer and then buff.

Fr0zen
05-13-2003, 12:25 PM
what do you mean by buffing, look at my first post i edited it today thanks

Fr0zen
05-13-2003, 04:18 PM
??

Fr0zen
05-13-2003, 08:49 PM
So what yah peeps think so far looks like the forum has been Silent

bunker
05-13-2003, 09:55 PM
Fr0,

I`m not really familiar with all the product you list but:

The advanced pads are a good choice

You are probably going to need some clay and lube

S100 is another good choice

Go easy on the supplies until you know what you require for sure. It is easy to get alot of money tied up in supplies that aren`t needed.

I have a detailing friend that I compare products with. We share products and results.

Good luck!!

Fr0zen
05-13-2003, 10:37 PM
Well i got some Meguiers clay that doesnt require lub just a Quick Detail Spray im Pretty Decided on the products i got there there really good and i used all the Emmann Fabrik Stuff and S100 is the best wax for the Buck im new fairly new to menzerna products though but i have gotten good results with them before

shaf
05-13-2003, 11:24 PM
I think since you`re ordering you might as well get some finishing pads while you`re at it incase you want to use them one day. Given all the polishing steps and products available I`m considering applying AIO via finishing pad (instead of polishing) when I get to it. Make sure you get enough pads too (ie, more than just 1 of each).