PDA

View Full Version : Up the ladder, down the ladder, up the ladder, down the ladder, repeat a lot!

Scottwax
05-12-2003, 10:27 PM
That is the way your day goes when you have a bus to wash. 44` long and 12` high. Only had to wax the front though (to facilitate bug removal on the owner`s next trip), not enough time today to wax the whole thing. Cleaned the engine, too.

Then I washed his Escalade EXT (the truck) and one of his employee`s cars...aka the SC 400 from he!!. You would not believe how nasty it was. I`m glad I didn`t have to detail it, there was gum stuck all over the back seats, the clearcoat is peeling off the spoiler and rear bumper, it definitely needs claying and probably compounding and it still won`t look all that great. It was filled with a bunch of crap too...almost like he had all of his life`s possesions in it. Ugh. How anyone can do that to a terrific car like a Lexus SC 400, I don`t know.

Anyway, took pics of the bus and the back seat of the Lexus (after I had unloaded and vacuumed it), I`ll post `em when I finish the roll.

Oh yeah, I skated 18 miles tonight in an hour and ten minutes.

:wavey How was your day?

GoodnClean
05-12-2003, 10:32 PM
Geesh, now I feel tired LOL

2wheelsx2
05-12-2003, 10:45 PM
I am surprised that the owner of the bus would get you to wash the Lexus. Anyone who would mistreat that beautiful that way would run it throught the auto-wash I assume. :down

GoodnClean
05-12-2003, 10:49 PM
Thats just the thing, he probably doesnt think he mistreats it. To some people, he treats the car well just by having it washed...

Scottwax
05-12-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by 2wheelsx2

I am surprised that the owner of the bus would get you to wash the Lexus. Anyone who would mistreat that beautiful that way would run it throught the auto-wash I assume. :down

The guy who owns the Lexus was out of town and left it in the warehouse specifically so I could clean it the next time I was there. Why, I don`t know.

The guy who owns the bus takes excellent care of his cars.

shaf
05-13-2003, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by GoodnClean

Geesh, now I feel tired LOL :lol I felt the same way after reading it!

Scott, you are a machine...... or just really hyper. ;)