PDA

View Full Version : zymol quick Detail from target

Jfrat
05-12-2003, 12:00 PM
I saw a bottle of this at target the otehr day. Was wondering if anyoen used it and how does it compare to any otehr quick detailer around. I bought a bottle of this and is going to try it out sometime today.

Dave N
05-12-2003, 12:10 PM
Yup, here`s my review. (http://www.autopia.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22652)

It indeed did leave a nasty haze that wouldn`t even wash off!

Eagle1 Wipe & Shine is a good QD that you can usually find locally. I personally prefer Meguiar`s Final Inspection, but it`s not at any stores where I live so I have to mail order it.

Jfrat
05-12-2003, 12:16 PM
well i guess it`s back to target this bottle goes. Good thing i didn`t use it yet.

Dave N
05-12-2003, 12:42 PM
Yeah, I`d return it if you can. I paid about $6 at Auto Zone for mine -- that`s too much money to find out it`s no good.

On the bright side, my Target sells Meguiar`s Gold Class auto wash (which is one of my favorites) in the large size! Maybe you could exchange it for one of these?

Jfrat
05-12-2003, 12:56 PM
I`m thinking of exchanging for the meg auto wash too. Hope i can find the receipt.

Acura_RL
05-12-2003, 01:10 PM
Meg`s Quik Detailer or Mother`s Showtime are good locally available QDs. I bought the Zymol before and wasn`t too pleased, very costly, plus it smells awful.