PDA

View Full Version : Monmouth cnty, NJ detailers?

joenintiesc
05-10-2003, 08:59 AM
I`ve already seen a few posts from people looking for NJ detailers... I live in Howell, NJ and work in Freehold, NJ. Looking for a "pro" to give some business to.

I have a 1990 T-Bird SC which was repainted once in 1998. I was going to get another paint job this spring but have run out of time to do it before The All Fords Nats in Carlisle, PA at the end of the month. I`m in a car club and will have the SC on the show field and would like to have it looking as good as possible!

Until last October, the car had never been garaged. The paint in `98 was from Maaco, and has held up pretty well considering. I have a small rust spot on the roof, some bubbling by the rear fender, and a whole bunch of small chips, blemishes, scratches, swirl marks, etc. The paint looks decent from 6 or more feet away, but I want to get as nice a detail as I can. Not expecting miracles - just want it to look as good as it can given it`s current state! It is a dark blue.

I`m still considering doing it myself, and was going to purchase the Menzerna - Klasse Concours Kit from CMA, but even after reading as much as I can over the last few days here, I`m still a bit overwhelmed... Maybe this time pay someone, next time tackle it on my own! I plan on detailing the engine and interior myself, and have ordered some of the black dye/trim restorer to possibly do myself as well...

So any advice on who I can bring it to that is nearby, or who has a mobil set-up, or whatever!

Everyone here seems pretty cool and helpful, so many thanks in advance for those who may respond, and for all the info I`ve gleaned so far from this forum!

:up :xyxthumbs :D

Thanks,

Joe

mcgeggy@yahoo.com

imported_edschwab1
05-10-2003, 03:33 PM
Send a PM to NY detailer, Detailbarn, Ryan

Eric