PDA

View Full Version : Advise on layering P21S wax required

urban1.8t
05-10-2003, 12:48 AM
Hello all,

I have just used P21S for the first time. Fantastic products!!!!!!

Last Saturday I washed with Megs Gold Class, dried, then used P21S Gloss Enhancing Paintwork Cleanser and finished with coat of P21S wax........all good so far...........car looks a million dollars.

However, to get that extra depth I wanted to put one or maybe two more layers of wax on the car. Due to work travel it will be 10 days or so before I get a chance to do this.

1. Will the the nearly 3 week break from the first application of wax to the next make any difference to the outcome?

2. Is the best process wash, dry, wax or should I use the Cleanser again?

The car is only 8 months old and is garaged every night and parked under an awning all day. While I am travelling it will be garaged.

Thanks in advance for you help.:)

Degislek
05-10-2003, 02:44 AM
You only need to use the cleaner before the first application. Now just keep up on the wax. I try to use p21s atleast once a month. My car lives outside :( You might be able to get by with less waxing. I have also heard you should wait atleast a day for the solvents in the wax to evaporate before applying another layer but I have put multiple layers of wax on my car in the same afternoon and it looked great. That said, I think for my Spring/Summer detail im going to try Klasse topped with p21s.......