PDA

View Full Version : Poorboy`s Spray & wipe - on TIRES!

Gadfly
05-08-2003, 03:19 PM
After a quick detail with S&W after a rainstorm, I tried it on my wheels. Works good on wheels. After a good bit of overspray on the tires, I decided to go all the way. The tires - 8.000 miles - look brand new. No shiny gloss or plastic-look. Just clean, new looking tires.

JimS
05-09-2003, 08:22 AM
I`ve had great results using the Spray and Wipe virtually everywhere! It does a great job on the chrome wheels, glass, tires, chrome, plastic trim. I love the stuff and ordered a 5 gal bucket of it! And it`ll be mine! ALL MINE!!

TortoiseAWD
05-09-2003, 09:36 AM
Yep, good stuff on wheels . . . in-freakin`-credible on glass when used with MF. I`ve been meaning to order up a gallon from Steve.

Tort

Mr. Clean
05-09-2003, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by TortoiseAWD

. . . in-freakin`-credible on glass when used with MF...

Tort

:up :up

ashsarna
05-09-2003, 11:52 AM
In between full washes I only use s&w on the rims:up. Great on all glass in sunlight, yeah:o .

imported_Dude
05-09-2003, 12:30 PM
I tried this product out yesterday. It`s pretty amazing. It works much better than a QD, and seemed to repel dust really well.

JimS
05-09-2003, 05:25 PM
It rained here last night and the roads were still damp this morning. I had to make a 40 mile round trip and dreaded getting the truck dirty again but had to go.

The temp was up around 80 late in the am and coming back to town the bugs were pretty thick. By the time the trip was over I`d picked up quite a bit of road crud from the dampness and then mucho bugs.

While the dog was running in the park I got out the Poorboys Spray and Wipe and had at it. Did the roof and tonneau cover first, then the back and side windows, then sprayed the S&W on the windshield and the front of the truck and let it soak while I wiped off the hood. By the way this was directly in the sun! No Shade at all!!

By the time I had the hood wiped off, maybe 45 sec`s, the bugs on the windshield and front of the truck were getting real soft and all it took to get them off was a couple of wipes with the mf. Most came off in one wipe the big juicy ones took two or three wipes but NO rubbing.

Then I used the other side of the towel to do the sides and tailgate and then used an old mf to do the wheels. The whole thing was done in about 15 min with minimal effort, just casual wiping.

Just fantastic stuff this Spray and Wipe. Yep, I`ll use and greatly enjoy the 5 galllon bucket Steve will be sending me.