PDA

View Full Version : clearkote - QS question?

aorbeta
05-06-2003, 07:49 PM
so i bought QS by the gallon..uhm..i guess youre supposed to fill it up with water to the line? theres barely any solution in there? am i seeing this right??:confused:

aorbeta
05-06-2003, 08:50 PM
no one has ever ordered QS by the gallon?

imported_Paul Mitchell
05-06-2003, 08:55 PM
Definately. Fill up to the line and shake. I used distilled water but I am sure others have used tap water with fine results.

I used the spray bottle that they sent with the gallon and it works fine. Great on glasses and CD`s too.

Regards, Eric

aorbeta
05-06-2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by EricGTI

Definately. Fill up to the line and shake. I used distilled water but I am sure others have used tap water with fine results.

I used the spray bottle that they sent with the gallon and it works fine. Great on glasses and CD`s too.

Regards, Eric

whew! okay, thanks for confirming that..i thought i got ripped!:argue :scared

Scottwax
05-07-2003, 12:31 AM
Eric is right. Quikshine is probably a lot cheaper to ship on a concentrated form like that then shipping a full gallon. I sent a 16oz bottle of Quikshine and a 1/4 full bottle of S100 SEC to Pats300ZX and it cost me $8.50, and that was Priority Mail-UPS was $11!

I`m on my second gallon-got one from Everett when I met him at the Pate Swap meet a couple weekends ago-saved the shipping charge! Anyway, no problem filling them up with water and using it. Works the same as the ready to use 32oz bottles I buy at the local speed shop.

BTW, attached is a pic of me and Everett as reflected off his side mirror of his truck.