PDA

View Full Version : Best Combo and results on Red

Rednsxe
05-06-2003, 04:16 AM
I`m curious what people`s results are on Red cars....I`m pretty sure certain products works better on certain colors. In your opinion what works best for your Red. I`m currently a Zaino user on my Red car. It definetely gives it a good shine but seems like it can get more. Please list the products you use for your red car and pics too

Deanski
05-06-2003, 04:32 AM
Rednsxe:

I see in previous post you are just using up to Z5/Z6 on your vehicle.

To obtain the highest quality shine from Zaino, you must follow up with Z2 if clearcoat, or Z3 for non-clearcoat.

Z5 is really a swirl-mark masking polish and yes it does leave a very high shine, but it`s job is to really mask any very light swirls and provide a nice level of shine.

Do yourself a favor, follow up with Z2 or Z3 and use Z6 in between coats.

Better yet, go to Zaino`s web site and follow the tips and tricks to obtain the best effect from Zaino.

I too have a red car: `03 Lexus SC430.

Regards,

Deanski

proshine2009
05-06-2003, 04:36 AM
welcome to autopia

i have performence red which is bright red and when it`s sunny it tend to get slightly to orange color. you can see what i`m talking about in my gallery.

i`m a zaino user too. i found that on my red i need reflection since the color is bright but now i found a new combo z2x3 - z5x3 - EXx2. the zaino will give the a good reflection and the EX will give the carnuba look and depth i will have a pic for u in couples of day

hope this help

good luck

Rednsxe
05-06-2003, 04:37 AM
Sorry about the info....My steps are as follow when i do my Zaino

Dawn, Clay, Z5,z6,z5,z6,z2,z6,z2,z6 with the Zfx formula

Rednsxe
05-06-2003, 04:39 AM
no1000- what is EX?

sorry... not inthe acronym list

proshine2009
05-06-2003, 06:34 AM
Rednsxe you need to take off one step of zaino cuz have to use 3 layer of zaino a day with ZFX

Dawn, Clay, Z5,z6,z5,z6,z2,z6 with the Zfx formula

EX is from sealent from poorboy