PDA

View Full Version : Are these the same product?

OUCH
05-05-2003, 06:47 AM
P21S Paintwork Cleansing Lotion and S100 Shine Enhancing Cleanser?

imported_BretFraz
05-05-2003, 08:31 AM
I don`t think anyone knows for sure but most of us feel, yes, its the same product. I`ve used both and cannot tell them apart.

TortoiseAWD
05-05-2003, 08:34 AM
I think you have your product lines confused . . . Pinnacle makes a Paintwork Cleansing Lotion, usually referred to around here as PPCL. P21S Gloss Enhancing Paint Cleanser (GEPC) and S100 Shine Enhancing Cleanser (SEC) are the same product, if I`m not mistaken.

Tort

OUCH
05-05-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by TortoiseAWD

I think you have your product lines confused . . . Pinnacle makes a Paintwork Cleansing Lotion, usually referred to around here as PPCL. P21S Gloss Enhancing Paint Cleanser (GEPC) and S100 Shine Enhancing Cleanser (SEC) are the same product, if I`m not mistaken.

Tort

Well I got the P21S Paintwork Cleansing Lotion from CMA, here`s a link P21S Paintwork Cleansing Lotion (http://www.properautocare.com/p2paincleanl.html) so is that one the same as S100 Shine Enhancing Cleanser? If not where can I get one along with the S100 Wax.

TortoiseAWD
05-05-2003, 01:04 PM
Yeah, looks like CMA called the same product by two different names on the same page. The heading on the page is "P21S Paintwork Cleansing Lotion", but in the description, they say, "A companion the new P21S Paste Wax, P21S Gloss-enhancing Paintwork Cleanser is an equally easy-to-apply pure polish." That should add to the confusion :D This is the Pinnacle product I thought you might have been referring to: http://www.properautocare.com/pin-200.html

AFAIK, the P21S "official" name for that product is Gloss Enhancing Paintwork Cleanser, which is pretty much equivalent to S100 SEC. If what you got from CMA is the same as what you linked to, then yes, you basically have the same product as S100 SEC with a different label.

S100 products can usually be found at Harley dealerships.

Tort

OUCH
05-06-2003, 01:58 AM
K now what`s the difference between the P21S Carnuba Paste Wax and the S100 Paste Wax

TortoiseAWD
05-06-2003, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by OUCH

K now what`s the difference between the P21S Carnuba Paste Wax and the S100 Paste Wax About $10. :D

Those who have tried both say that S100 and P21S paste waxes are either the same product, or very, very similar.

Tort