PDA

View Full Version : Look what this site has done to me!

Pages : [1] 2

imported_kgb
05-01-2003, 02:05 PM
-Everytime I take my coupe out I have to use Final Inspection on it.

-I now carry a MF towel all over the place.

-When I see some car wash with a bunch of bikini chics workin` it I don`t look and say.."WOW look at them chics!" I say, "WOW look at the dirty rags they are using on that brand new Benz!"

-At car meets I pic apart everyones paint and offer assistance :D

-I make it a point to tell my buddies every time they get in and out of my car not to rub against the paint with their jeans.

-I park way way out in a parking lot and admire the shine the whole way in and out of the store.

-A flock of birds makes me nervous.

There is more but I think you get the point that I am anal now! Thanks! :xyxthumbs

Bobby G
05-01-2003, 02:09 PM
Oh, stop complaining and get back to polishing... you`re letting the dust settle!

Sorry, I might have had too much coffee this morning!

:spot

Magellan498
05-01-2003, 02:23 PM
We should all be so anal... :D

paco
05-01-2003, 02:32 PM
Wait a minute, you let friends touch your car! You should be opening and closing the doors for them!

My little autopian quirk, I have to close the door by grabbing my shirt to avoid getting oils on the window or door frame!

I don`t even catch myself doing it anymore it`s such a reflex.

Paintxpert
05-01-2003, 02:33 PM
I use me elbow or shoulder to close the door, whichever is covered at the time :p :o

RegalGS
05-01-2003, 02:52 PM
Funny, my husband and I were *JUST* talking about that at lunch. He called me the "Eye Pollution Police", because I can`t walk or drive past another car without saying something about how dirty or how swirled it is. Usually prefaced with a gasp or a tsk tsk or a moment of silence (depending on the vehicle).

And yes, I just realized that I`ve been carrying two MF plus Stoners IG plus QD in my back seat. Sheesh. :nixweiss

cahlroach
05-01-2003, 03:09 PM
You are not alone.

When I first got my S2000, I pulled up to a stop light, with the top down, and a bird made a deposit, that landed on my shoulder.

My first reaction was, what a lucky guy I am - it hit my shirt and not my paint.

imported_Solution Finish
05-01-2003, 03:41 PM
Every time my wife leaves to go to the grocery store I`ll say, "watch where you park".

Jake11375
05-01-2003, 04:09 PM
LOL 2001! I was already pretty bad at first, now I am a hopeless case. I need to get a second job so I can afford all the goodies I would like to order. My wife made a comment that made me realize how sad it has become, "You don`t even play playstation anymore!":shocked

marvin salud
05-01-2003, 04:11 PM
My wife still can`t understand why we have to park at least 30 yards from the nearest car.

milani
05-01-2003, 04:14 PM
When I am sitting at the train station, I find myself wiping down the interior when I am waiting. Also, when on the train, I look out the window to look at the shine!:wavey

shaf
05-01-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by bobg

You are not alone.

When I first got my S2000, I pulled up to a stop light, with the top down, and a bird made a deposit, that landed on my shoulder.

My first reaction was, what a lucky guy I am - it hit my shirt and not my paint. :LOLOL

I also take a lot of care in closing my doors. I close them on the window frame, which is flat black and worries me less. All done with as few fingers as possible of course. :D

godofthunder
05-01-2003, 09:30 PM
Luckily my girlfriend understands why we park in the back of the parking lot! She does it all the time too!

We comment, b/c it helps in two ways. No one is near our cars, and we are both trying to loose some weight, so the little longer walk can always help.

jon

imported_Intel486
05-01-2003, 09:52 PM
I use to be paranoid but then got over it :D

The only thing I hate is fingerprints from closing doors. I close my doors with the door handle by habit now.

One person I got mad at because he always put fingerprints on the door when get got out. I think the conversation went like this, "ohh, use the door handle to close the door. You keep getting your d@mn fingerprints on the outside of the truck. And if you do, don`t try to wipe them off!"

CHScholl
05-01-2003, 10:39 PM
"When I first got my S2000, I pulled up to a stop light, with the top down, and a bird made a deposit, that landed on my shoulder. "

My first reaction was, what a lucky guy I am - it hit my shirt and not my paint.

Now that is a riot ! ROFLMAO