PDA

View Full Version : I`ve Created A Monster!!

evor1
04-28-2003, 11:21 PM
I was working on covering my Black Mustang, and my six year old daughter was walking around the car with me and all of a sudden she says "dad, there is a big scrape over here on the fender."

I go and look, and it is a very light surface scratch. Then she starts finding more.

I try to make myself feel good by saying to her "those are pretty small, pretty hard to see actually". She replies "I think they look pretty big."

I always see these scratches in the garage lighting, but they virtually undetectable in normal sunlight.

The rest of my family think I am psycho for trying to remove these scratches, because they claim they can hardly see them, if at all.

The six year old tells it how it is. Maybe time to breakout the PC.

All I know is that 10 years, when she can drive, it`s going to be silver cars for her, if I am financing them!

CRXSi90
04-28-2003, 11:34 PM
Cute story! This site has created a monster out of me, just ask my dad. Yes, I have a black car.

Scottwax
04-28-2003, 11:37 PM
Kids are brutally honest. One time when my younger son was about 6, I told him and his older brother about giving my Mom a ride in the Chevelle I used to have and how it pinned her in the seat and the tires spun all the way through first gear and into second. He quietly said, "Dad, if you don`t stop driving like that, you are going to get a ticket!" :lol