PDA

View Full Version : `Big Blue` m.f. towels-just where does the water go

RJJ
04-28-2003, 06:48 PM
Just got done wiping two cars down with the towels-CMA- these micro fiber towels are incredible, noticeably less drag than cotton and boy do they soak up the water-instantly, but just where does it go?

Two cars absolutely dry, the towel isn`t really wet, isn`t really heavy and it is impossible to wring any water out (by hand anyway)..:up :confused:

Mindflux
04-28-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by RJJ

Just got done wiping two cars down with the towels-CMA- these micro fiber towels are incredible, noticeably less drag than cotton and boy do they soak up the water-instantly, but just where does it go?

Two cars absolutely dry, the towel isn`t really wet, isn`t really heavy and it is impossible to wring any water out (by hand anyway)..:up :confused:

You gotta love `em :D

chris0626
04-29-2003, 09:41 AM
Yep, it`s a miracle. :bigups

RJJ
04-29-2003, 05:14 PM
Interesting comparison between the BWT and the BBT, it has me curious and I will get the other product to see the differences.

I have to say, that thanks to all the info on this site that I am also a micro fiber believer now, though it did take some getting used to with the polishing cloths, the drag I mean. With the assurances here I went ahead and - WOW.