PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody used MF from PoorboysWorld.com?

snapdemon
04-25-2003, 01:08 PM
I will soon be placing an order to Poorboy and was wondering if I should pick up some MF towels with my order? They seem reasonably priced but I was wondering how the quality is? A 30x60 is only $11 and I was considering it over a Waffle weave if the results are similar.

Opinions?

Results?

Absorbancy?

Comparable to?

Thanks in advance.

imported_memnuts
04-25-2003, 01:54 PM
I use Poorboy`s MF`s. They are very plush and have a terry type construction. They are soft and can be used for buffing/Qd`ing and as an excellent wash towel ( normal and especially when using Spray and Wipe). Their construction allows the release of any grime that is washed off a vehicle in the rinse bucket and have enough surface area where 2 towels will afford enough clean surface area to complete a mid size ( Z28 ) car. I would compare it`s structure to DF Towel`s MF ( poly vs natural fibers) Basically, another fine product from Poorboy`s.

As one converts over to MF`s one will purchase several types to forfill certain needs.

Poorboy`s MF - Waterless wash, bucket wash, and buffing / QD`ing

PakShak and MicrofiberTech ultra MF`s for waxing, polish removal and QD`ing

DF Towel MF for lite dusting ( use like a Cali duster), final buffing and also an excellent wash towel.

Locally available MF`s (i.e. Nicscand) for glass, interiors, door jams, etc.

:wavey

ashsarna
04-25-2003, 02:48 PM
blkZ28Conv,

thanks for the list:up . I have tried the other mf you mentioned, my favorite is Pakshak. I will try Steve(Poorboy) mf when I order my next shipment (I will be needing more s&w, natural brilliance, and his new QD+ which is another great product).

chris0626
04-28-2003, 02:17 PM
Amen to what blkZ28Conv said. :up Everytime I reach into my MF supply, my hand wants to reach for Poorboy`s because it feels thicker and softer. (I also have PakShak, MF Tech, and WalMart -- all of which, as blkZ28Conv said, have their special applications.) I`m eager to try the new cloths DavidB has just announced, too.