PDA

View Full Version : Review: Einszett Lederpflege

HRD
04-24-2003, 10:35 AM
Tried out Einszett`s Lederpflege on the leather seats in the S2000. I`ll start with the packaging. It`s a nicely shaped bottle that is easy to handle, with a flip up top. When you squeeze the bottle the product tends to shoot out with authority. Once I figured this out, it was all good ;)

As far as application goes, it couldn`t go on and wipe off easier. I used a microfibre mitt to apply the product. `Shot` some on the mitt then wiped/worked it on the leather. It spred with ease and dissapated evenly and rapidly. The directions said to let sit for a few minutes before final buff so I did. I used a microfibre towel to do the final buff. The leather came out looking extremely natural looking, with absolutely no greasy film or blotchiness.

The smell is faint at best, but seems like a lemony sun tan lotion kind of smell. Pleasant is the best way to describe it.

I had been using Meg`s Gold Class Leather Care before this, and the Einszett product is a definitely step up imho.

cpaddock
04-24-2003, 09:02 PM
Yea the bottle tricked me too at first:xyxthumbs .

It is some good stuff:cool:

ashsarna
04-25-2003, 03:07 PM
I see another :up review for the einzett interior goods. May try them later on.

Magellan498
04-25-2003, 04:24 PM
I`m gonna have to add that to my list too... Thanx for the review!

Bobby G
04-25-2003, 04:30 PM
FYI... the bottle has a rubber seal that needs to be broken before use. I can understand why it shot out... yikes! :)

jerryb540
06-18-2003, 07:18 PM
Just got through treating leather with Ledepflege. What a GREAT leather product. Absorbs uniformly, non-greasy and smells great. I have used a LOT of different leather products (used to have horses) and this is THE best leather product I have ever used. Most recently have been using Lexol and got blotchy results and the smell would last in the car and on my hands for days. The Lederpflege is the only leather stuff I`ll be using from now on.