PDA

View Full Version : S100 SEPC VS Klass AIO & SG

MBZ 500E
04-23-2003, 05:06 PM
I`ve been using the S100 SEPC and Carnauba for the last month now and have had phenominal results. The paint looks absolutely great, wouldn`t have learned about this one without the help of Autopia.

But........

Since I`ve been browsing this site I`ve seen many here rave about Klasse`s AIO and SG. In your honest opinion will this combo provide better results than the SEPC if both are topped with S100 Carnauba?

CharlesW
04-23-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by MBZ 500E

I`ve been using the S100 SEPC and Carnauba for the last month now and have had phenominal results. The paint looks absolutely great, wouldn`t have learned about this one without the help of Autopia.

But........

Since I`ve been browsing this site I`ve seen many here rave about Klasse`s AIO and SG. In your honest opinion will this combo provide better results than the SEPC if both are topped with S100 Carnauba?

Heck, if you look around for a while you can even find where it is recommended to use S100`s SEC, then Klasse AIO, then whatever you want for a topper. It seems like Mr. Detailer was one that mentioned the two products, SEC and AIO, seemed to compliment each other when used in that way.

Charles:wavey