PDA

View Full Version : Any pros in Richmond VA

godofthunder
04-23-2003, 09:26 AM
I was just currious if any of yall were here in richmond. I have thought about taking my car (Were taking GFs truck ) to a friends place here in richmond, but anyone from here in richmond?

Jon

TheChoice
05-30-2003, 02:13 PM
Not a pro, but live in the Woodlake area of Richmond.

rolle4
05-30-2003, 03:31 PM
I don`t think there are any Autopian pro`s in the Richmond area. There are several amatuers/ members who post from the area.

TheChoice
05-30-2003, 03:36 PM
Any good detailing supply stores nearby?

rolle4
05-30-2003, 03:48 PM
It a bit skimpy outside the regular retail auto supply chains (Autozone, Advance etc) There is a Meguiars Pro line dealer (Hearald Sales they are on Altamont Ave. Pretty good stock of Polishes etc in retail and bulk size)

TheChoice
05-30-2003, 03:58 PM
[i]...There is a Meguiars Pro line dealer (Hearald Sales they are on Altamont Ave. Pretty good stock of Polishes etc in retail and bulk size) [/B]

Been there. They treated me great.

I might also mention Auto Paint Supply Co. Inc. at 2026A Chamberlayne Ave. They have a limited supply of paint shop safe products and supplies.

godofthunder
05-30-2003, 09:48 PM
There is also a place accross from the diamond (wel, down some, towards broad). Its accross from that antique import place (with the MGs, Audis, BMWs, and sometimes a old ferari on the Bolevard. Ill get more details later....never been tere, but friend told me about it.

Heh, any of yall any good? Im about to do a big detail, and dont wanan mess up. What all do yall drive? also, have any recomendations of good local detail shops?

jon