PDA

View Full Version : Klasse or Zaino in Detroit area?

Tim Lingor
04-17-2003, 10:11 PM
Does anyone have a source in the Detroit area that sells either Klasse or Zaino?? Please let me know!

Thanks

Tim

Stu
04-18-2003, 09:04 AM
I hav not found anyone in Mi that sells Zaino. Have been dealing with Chris Hohne in Ok. http://www.flash.net/~hohne1/zainopage.html

Ships the same day I place the order. I`ve been very happy with the service!!

Stu

Nagchampa
05-25-2003, 12:59 PM
If you are in the Detroit area, just cross the border into Windsor and go to the Devonshire mall on Howard Ave. They have a store there called The Barbers Chair that sells the whole Zaino line.

Tim Lingor
05-25-2003, 01:06 PM
Thanks Nag,

But I live in Canada. :D I was trying to find a source in Detroit because I have a good friend that lives there that could pick up Klasse for example and ship it to me; If I could find a source.

But Thanks anyway! I appreciate you taking time in trying to help me with this!!:xyxthumbs

Cheers

Tim

Nagchampa
05-25-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by 2hotford

Thanks Nag,

But I live in Canada. :D I was trying to find a source in Detroit because I have a good friend that lives there that could pick up Klasse for example and ship it to me; If I could find a source.

But Thanks anyway! I appreciate you taking time in trying to help me with this!!:xyxthumbs

Cheers

Tim It takes much less than 20 minutes to drive from downtown Detroit to the Devonshire mall in Windsor Ontario. Take The tunnel and stay on Howard St. until you hit the mall. The Barbers chair carries the whole Zaino line.

Jngrbrdman
05-25-2003, 03:29 PM
All you have to do is email Sal Zaino and ask where the distributors are and someone will let you know where the nearest one is. You can call and arrange to have it shipped to you if there isn`t one in Canada.

As far as getting Klasse, you pretty much have to order it. Its not available in very many places. A few dealerships that I know of carry it. Its easier to just order it online. www.tacscar.com has been known to ship to Canada. I`ve heard that www.properautocare.com ships there too. I`d try those places and see what they can do for you.

shaf
05-25-2003, 09:38 PM
http://www.car-fanatic.com/ sells Z by mail order and they`re based in Ontario.

Don`t forget the Autopia store sells Klasse now too. ;)

hellr
05-25-2003, 10:49 PM
The local BMW and Toyota dealership here sells Klasse AIO and SG

Tim Lingor
05-25-2003, 10:58 PM
Hey thanks Hellr!! Can you please PM me their names??

shaf
05-26-2003, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by hellr

The local BMW and Toyota dealership here sells Klasse AIO and SG Hey cool, Bellingham isn`t too far! :cool: This gives an all new meaning to "Make a Run For the Border"! :D

Do you recall roughly how much they were? Just curious, thanks.