PDA

View Full Version : What speed for DACP and #9

Spilchy
04-16-2003, 08:49 AM
What speed on the PC do you use DACP with a white CMA pad at? Same goes for #9.

The paint has no oxidation, just embedded water spots on roof, zillions of spider web swirls and a few decent (but not terrible) scratches.

My dad (I still love him) backed my car out of the driveway and scraped the entire side of the car along the hedges! The scratched are light - thank goodness! He also (and I reamed him out for this) kissed the side of my 17" rim along the belgium block curb in the driveway leaving a nasty case of curb rash. GGGRRR. I took care of it though. I WAS FURIOUS! I flipped on him - he took it like a man and sheepishly looked at the ground while I yelled!

I`m nervous about DACP with a yellow pad. I won`t do it. I don`t think I need it anyway.

Thanks!

Preachers Sheets
04-16-2003, 09:29 AM
I have a decent idea of how mad the damage is from the shrubs. If your using the PC on "5" with a yellow pad and #9; your going to be there for a better portion of the morning, afternoon and evening. The product is very mild.

Go with the DACP, yellow pad and a speed of 3.5, if that doesnt work go to 5.

With the PC your not so much worrying about how much clear your messing with; you need to worry about how long you`ll be there going over the same spot over and over again.

johnson
04-16-2003, 09:46 AM
I use 6 all on my products. They need to break down for it to work correctly.