PDA

View Full Version : Pretty funny...

meGrimlock
04-15-2003, 11:34 AM
This happened to my friend the other day, and I got quite a laugh out of it.

My friend`s neighbor bought a new Chevy truck on Saturday and he brings it home to show to the family. Instead of parking his truck in front of his house, he parks in front of my friend`s house while he is mowing the yard. Of course grass clippings and dust get all over the truck, and the neighbor comes over to the house all mad because of it. My friend told him he should have parked in front of his house. The guy gets mad and moves his truck. He then proceeds to go in his house and come back out with a towel. HE WIPES THE DUST AND GRASS CLIPPINGS OFF OF HIS TRUCK WITH THE DRY TOWEL IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT ON AN 80 DEGREE DAY.

That pretty much made my day.

johnson
04-15-2003, 12:04 PM
At least go over to the neighbor and tell him to move it before cutting the grass. People who do things like that should be sent to a remote island. Inconsiderate pr*ck.

meGrimlock
04-15-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by IndigoGTI

Instead of parking his truck in front of his house, he parks in front of my friend`s house while he is mowing the yard.

First of all, I wouldn`t park my car in front of someone`s house if they were mowing the yard. Of course, common sense is out the window in this case.

johnson
04-15-2003, 12:46 PM
Yes I read that. What if he was too excited to think? Was your friend mowing right where he just parked or was he out of sight? Then you ridicule him for wiping his car with a dry towel, instead of telling him. I know you werent there so I dont know the whole story.

imported_Aurora40
04-15-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by FNG

Yes I read that. What if he was too excited to think? Was your friend mowing right where he just parked or was he out of sight? Then you ridicule him for wiping his car with a dry towel, instead of telling him. I know you werent there so I dont know the whole story.

If I were mowing my lawn, I wouldn`t go out of my way to inform neighbors who parked in front of my house... Hell, maybe he didn`t know it was a new truck... It`s not like he hit the truck with the mower. Just my opinion. ;)

johnson
04-15-2003, 03:55 PM
But to laugh at the whole incident.....

MBZ 500E
04-25-2003, 07:33 PM
This is a pet peeve of mine. I hate it when our neighbors have friends over and they park in front of our house even though the driveway or the spot near their house is empty. Drives me nuts.

If someone then had the balls to bi__ch about it you can bet the sprinklers would be on shortly thereafter.:D :nixweiss :D

Scottwax
04-25-2003, 11:28 PM
Well, if he parked it in front of someone else`s house and it got lawn mowing spooge all over it, too bad. He should have parked it in front of his own house. I have no sympathy for him and you were right to laugh at him.

cpaddock
04-25-2003, 11:35 PM
LOL:D

TurboCat
04-26-2003, 06:56 AM
Geez, I would have parked it in the driveway!

airjames
07-07-2003, 03:10 PM
Ever notice sometimes say you get the car all shined up then you make a quick run to the local grocery store and you park in the back and then like 15 mins later you come out and there`s 2 cars that parked beside you on both sides??? What pisses me off more than anything is people who have the nerve to screw around with other people`s cars!!! It`s not there car, not there pride and joy but yet they go messing with it anyway or do what that idiot who bought the chevy truck did, "oh hey", look, that guy is mowing his lawn, I will park my truck here" dumbass:sosad Like my Dad says sometimes, lol "Takes all kinds",,,,,,,,,,,91

Spilchy
07-07-2003, 03:20 PM
Ever work in a driveway under a tree in the shade and after a 4 hour detail, as your`re wiping down with a QD, a bird goes plops on the car? Well this weekend, I was working on a 95` white Acura Legend in my driveway under those conditions. I was using my new Quickshine when all of a sudden these purple, wet, oozing explosions splattered all over the hood. I froze in total disbelief. I then panicked and all common sense went out the window! Do I QD it off, hose it off, just wipe it off? My mind went racing through every solution as I watched it drip down the side of the front of the car. A quick QD spritz and it came right off. I proceeded to ball up my MF and hurl up into the tree to scare away that devil of a bird. :D