PDA

View Full Version : Clearkote dealers in Berkeley

imported_jimbob
04-14-2003, 01:40 PM
hi guys, this is my first time to post here in autopia, but have been lurkin` for almost a year now, i`m also from manila, philippines like, theveed, alfalfameister, and, lynxowner. i just want to ask you guys, specially the ones living in berkeley,ca and nearby places where clearkote products is sold. i`m interested in having a vanilla moose for myself and have my aunt who lives in there bring it to me here in manila come end of the month. guys thanks in advance...

Oh BTW, theveed already opened his own detail shop here in manila and gave my ride a #81, s100 combo treatment. looking forward to a 2nd layer...hehehe....!!!

kpounds
04-14-2003, 02:23 PM
All products are delivered by mailorder. You can order off the main website (www.clearkote.com) by order form, e-mail or phone. Or e-mail clearkote@bellsouth.net who is another distributor for them. Shipping is $8 and maybe seems high but I got mine in 2 days via FedEx.

johnson
04-14-2003, 02:28 PM
I think theveed said he was thinking about ordering some ClearKote stuff, so talk to him about it.

imported_jimbob
04-14-2003, 03:01 PM
thanks for the replies guys, i dont think he`s going to get it soon so, he`s going to get a VM from me.