PDA

View Full Version : Not for PETA members!!!!

Pages : [1] 2

ehgvette
04-14-2003, 01:35 AM
There is a cat in the neighborhood who insists on walking across my newly detailed 2002 MINI Cooper S/Jeep Cherokee, he/she usually does it after it`s been raining, so it`s paws are muddy and the car can be sitting all evening without being driven. So it can`t be the warmth of the engine. Anyone else have this problem and what can I do to rid myself of this pest? BTW, there is a language barrier in that the quasi/owners are Italian and speak "0" english.:angry :nixweiss

david328ci
04-14-2003, 02:20 AM
They sell stuff at home depot that supposed to be an animal repellant. Looks like sand or litter and you just sprinkle it on the ground. It`s non-toxic and biodegradable. The neighbor`s car kept coming over and using my backyard as a huge litter box so finally my mom went and bought some. After a few days. VIOLA!!!! No more kitty and no more kitty poop. Oh wellz. :)

TurboCat
04-14-2003, 03:33 AM
Perhaps you should consider a car cover for your automobile?

raymond_ho2002
04-14-2003, 04:24 AM
Lay spike strips on top when you`re parked. :D

Nagchampa
04-14-2003, 07:39 AM
I always thought PETA meant People Eating Tasty Animals. :D

imported_kgb
04-14-2003, 07:47 AM
Just chop the head of the cat off and lay it next to the owners in their bed at night.

Come on people! That was a joke! ;)

Spilchy
04-14-2003, 07:53 AM
Do what me and buddies used to do in college to get rid of the mice problem in our house. Lay out some food, get a case of beer and most importantly an air gun. Sit back, relax, enjoy the beer and wait for the little creep to dare show his face and...WHACK...lights out. Nice and clean.

RELAX, I`m joking!

(but we did do that to get rid of the pesky mice. Execution by an air gun was more humane than choking on mice poison or decapitation by mouse trap).

DaGonz
04-14-2003, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by russellp23

There is a cat in the neighborhood who insists on walking across my newly detailed 2002 MINI Cooper S/Jeep Cherokee, he/she usually does it after it`s been raining, so it`s paws are muddy and the car can be sitting all evening without being driven. So it can`t be the warmth of the engine. Anyone else have this problem and what can I do to rid myself of this pest? BTW, there is a language barrier in that the quasi/owners are Italian and speak "0" english.:angry :nixweiss

You are in Italy, and you have a language problem with the owners of the cat speaking Italiano? :rolleyes:

Some ideas...

Learn the language..tell them about the cat.

Get car covers for your vehicles.

Keep the garden hose handy and spray the cat when you see it on the vehicles..they do learn quickly that if they get on the car, they will get wet!

Jngrbrdman
04-14-2003, 09:33 AM
We had a pretty huge thread about this about a year ago. It got pretty funny. lol Some creative people out there....

nudave
04-14-2003, 10:58 AM
"Accidentally" run it over...:o

I know you want to...

johnson
04-14-2003, 11:08 AM

huggybear
04-14-2003, 12:32 PM
hot ignition coil then ground your car with a metal srtrap or whatever.....10K v of kitty detering power...oooooooh yeah...works really well if you have nice rims and the dogs feel a need to mark them

jlfrogy
04-14-2003, 01:09 PM
Not a lot of kitty lovers out there.

Jake11375
04-14-2003, 02:00 PM
Save some hot bacon grease for the nice little kitty. :D

HouseOfShine
04-14-2003, 03:07 PM
I had exactly the same problem, only in one case, the cat actually caused a big, deep gouge in the paint of my new black Altima SE.

I started looking out the window for the cat and whenever it ventured into my yard, I would blast all around it with my son`s paintball gun. Not actually hitting it, but enough to scare the s&#! out of it!

It doesn`t come into my yard anymore.