PDA

View Full Version : question about autopia applicators

ClimberGuy4
04-13-2003, 07:58 PM
The autopia store is looking great. Good enough to only order from there. It looks like I can get a lot of products (i.e. Einszett) that aren`t available elsewhere. Anyway, the applicators at this link http://autopia-carcare.com/auhaap.html have an "ultra-fine foam polishing pad that`s perfect for fine polishing or applying your favorite wax." It says they don`t scratch, so I`m kind of confused as to what products should be used with them. Wouldn`t these only be good for polishes, and not waxes?

johnson
04-13-2003, 08:38 PM
Why do you think they are only good for polishes and not waxes?

C. Charles Hahn
04-13-2003, 08:38 PM
foam pads are fine for wax too... if the description says so I would believe it.

ClimberGuy4
04-13-2003, 09:54 PM
FNG: I thought they were only good for polishing because it says "fine foam polishing pad", which seemed similar to the way a PC uses polishing pads. I don`t think anyone would apply wax with anything other than a finishing pad, right? That`s why. Also, the megs applicators I use specifically say non abrasive, I believe.

johnson
04-13-2003, 09:58 PM
"perfect for fine polishing or applying your favorite wax.":nixweiss

ClimberGuy4
04-13-2003, 10:34 PM
FNG: Yea, I know it says that. I just thought the description had some conflicting information. I wouldn`t doubt products that David sells, I was just making sure these could be used for everything, not just stuff like GEPC or VM.

shaf
04-14-2003, 12:04 AM
It looks suspiciously like a certain other name-branded foam app that people like - and that`s a good thing because it`s being brought to more people now. :)