PDA

View Full Version : My Experience with Everett of Clearkote

imported_DennisA
04-12-2003, 03:02 AM
I just wanted to share my experience with Everett Glass of Clearkote with everyone. Recently, I ordered the Show Special from Clearkote. When the box arrived, it was apparent that the contents had been broken because of the strong odor emanating from the box. When I opened the box, this was confirmed; VM all over everything.:(

I e-mailed Everett with the news and went to bed (I work till 12:00AM). Before I awoke the next day, I had received three concerned e-mails back from Everett. He asked if the box had been damaged in any way and that UPS would probably be contacting me to inspect the damage. He went on to say that he was shipping out another order, 2nd Day Air at his expense. Mind you, not just another bottle of VM, a complete new order. He said if UPS did not contact me within 5 business days, just keep the remaining undamaged bottles of MW, QS, car wash, metal polish and tire treatment!

:bounce

I wrote to him again and expressed my appreciation to him for all that he had done and told him that I would share the experience with everyone on this board.:xyxthumbs

Everett Glass has proven himself to me to be a businessman with very high integrity and morals. He is a gentleman who will willingly go above and beyond to satisfy a customer. He definitely exceeded my expectations.:bow :bow :bow

I received the new order today and haven’t tried his products yet, but if his products are as good as his character, I know I’m going to be satisfied.:xyxthumbs

Dennis

imported_Aurora40
04-12-2003, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by DennisA

He went on to say that he was shipping out another order, 2nd Day Air at his expense. Mind you, not just another bottle of VM, a complete new order. He said if UPS did not contact me within 5 business days, just keep the remaining undamaged bottles of MW, QS, car wash, metal polish and tire treatment!

Excellent! That`s customer service. :xyxthumbs

huggybear
04-12-2003, 10:34 AM
I`ve always gotten a quick response, and clear answers to my questions. Great guy to do business with.