PDA

View Full Version : Tons of fliers but where to put them?

iluvspl
04-11-2003, 09:22 PM
Well i did the first step and got 500 flyerrs made for my part time detailing business. I know i cant put them in mailboxes being its a federal offense, and i feel wierd and going up to peoples doors to put fliers there. Even my friends say they wouldnt like someone going on there property to put flier up. I wa thinking about wedging them inbetween the flag on the mail box nd the mail box, i saw allot of fliers put there recently. Also where do you reccomend putting them, nieghborhood, parking lots on cars?? Any input would be much apprecited, thanks guys.

Magellan498
04-11-2003, 10:58 PM
Well, I always aim for the high-end neighborhoods near myself and parking lots is a good idea. I would do that if not for the fact that I don`t always carry my fliers around with me. :(

As for the where to put the fliers, the flag on the mailbox seems like a not too bad place, but doors aren`t totally out of the question either, just do what you feel won`t get you in trouble...

imported_Aurora40
04-12-2003, 07:58 AM
Um, I would strongly recommend you not put them on cars. I think you can say all of your clients would be people who care about their car. Thus many of them may not appreciate some dude jamming a flyer on it. I know I sure as heck don`t...