PDA

View Full Version : Polish & Wax

rwh
04-11-2003, 11:09 AM
Looking for some input on which polishes and waxes are your favorites. I am looking for the best shine, not necessarily the longest lasting. Which combinations are working best for you and do you have any special application techniques. I do have a P/C polisher so if you have been getting good results with it, it will work for me. Now, the car is not a daily driver, it is a medium torch red (not metallic), paint is in excellant condition, very very minimal marks, basically like a new finish. I have Meg. gold class wax on it now and looking to change. I do have Zaino and have not used it yet. Just wondering if I will get the best shine with the Z. I bought it because of the reviews I read on it. I have also read so many good threads on P21S . Any way, I know this is a very subjective topic and I will be looking forward to all of your responses and suggestions. THANKS

CharlesW
04-11-2003, 11:52 AM
:) All of the responses haven`t been overwhelming, have they?

P21S is a carnauba based wax. Great shine and depth, so-so durability. I use the S100 version on one vehicle.

Zaino is a sealant. I have never used the "new" Zaino. but from what I have read here, the shine and durability is second to none. Depth is somewhat less than a carnauba.

Hey, if you have it, you just as well use it.

You can put P21S/S100 over Zaino, but you will then have to strip it off before you can apply more Zaino.

Charles