PDA

View Full Version : Just did the perfect shine.

Mirror
04-11-2003, 05:48 AM
Hey Guys, Just finished the perfect shine.

I have a 3 year old immaculate 540 that is TiSi. I have been practising for the arrival of my Beast in 3 weeks.

As the car is perfectly swirl free, and always has been, no polish or claying was done. It was clayed about 3 months ago. Used to use Swissol.

Of course I washed the car first then dried it.

1. PPCL car looked finished after this step. Fely great. Went on and off with ease.

2. Klasse AIO. Yep it stinks but again the car looks faultless at this point. On and off easily. Waited two hours before starting the SG, but read from Klasse that its not necessary to wait? Any input here?

3. Klasse SG. 1st Went on carefully. Requires effort to remove. 11pm went to bed. Next morning 8.00am second coat of SG, left for about 2 hrs then removed. Still required firm rubbing to remove. 3 coat at about 1.00pm and still firm to remove at 3.00pm.

Vehicles is very shiny and faultless. 3 coats are enough for the daily driver. Will do 5 or more on the new beast.

4. Souveran time. Did half the vehicle in Souveran and half in swissol. Souveran is a dream to apply and even easier to wipe of. Zero effort required. To hard to tell which was better at this stage. Souveran could be like Zymol. Zymol takes over night to feel good, whereas swissol gives instant results. I`ll see in the morning if there is any improvement. But at this stage I still think Souveran is the ultimate carnauba.

I put another coat of souveran on tommorrow afternoon as the finally.

The Klasse did such a good job, it didn`t leave any room for the souveran to do anything. I think I could of coated it with cactus juice after the Klasse and it still would have looked great.

Anyhow, I`ll persit with souveran. Can`t wait to try it on the much darker Beast, Steel Grey.

:shocked

yankees1
04-11-2003, 12:19 PM
Souveran!:xyxthumbs