PDA

View Full Version : Q for Geekysteeve re Menzeran

kgustafson4@msn.com
04-10-2003, 09:26 PM
Doh! Pls excuse the double post, I inadvertantly posted to another forum in error.

===============

Steve, reading through posts I saw that you had a less than a stellar experience with Menzerna IP and FP at least once. But you seem to have had a pretty positive experience another time.

I`m curious as to whether you give them a thumbs up/down. I have them on hand, but haven`t tried them yet. Would appreciate any application tips if you found any "tricks" that made a difference.

Thx,

LJ

BradE
04-10-2003, 09:37 PM
I deleted the other thread for ya. :)

Call Steve Mr. Menzerna. ;) :D

Thomasfl
04-11-2003, 09:13 AM
I can understand a little bit about what steve was talking about, for me the intensive is a little hard to work with and it does stain the trim. I have found that after the intensive is removed I have to follow up with a QD, and make sure it is all off. My thoughts are that I just need to use it a few more times to perfect it. The Final Polish works much easier. I do really like the results of these two polish`s. By the way my pads I have been using are (CMA) Yellow on the intensive and Gray on the final.

Steve @ Guru
04-12-2003, 07:16 PM
Sorry it took so long for me to reply; I missed the post because I was away from my computer for about a whole day. :eek

I`ve given up on Menzerna. I tried it again earlier this week with the sincere hope that it would work as I had expected, only to find that I continued to have the same problems that I had with the Tahoe.

With all of the other products that are out there that seem to do the same (if not better) work than Menzerna does WITHOUT the removal hassle (QD, alcohol/water, mega buffing, etc), I simply can`t bring myself to use it anymore. :(

Just my thoughts and experiences - don`t let it sway your decision to use it. Give it a shot - who knows, it may work great for you; I just had horrible luck with it.