PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Guard

Nick T.
04-10-2003, 12:20 PM
Any recent evaluations of Crystal Guard? Pretty photos, outrageous claims, and an extremely high price! Was it a scam?

There haven’t been many posts about it lately, and the only positive comments that I could find were from detailbarn and tako. Does anybody know the whole story here? It`s hard to believe that Edwin didn`t give it a try.

<CENTER>“Enquiring minds want to know!”</CENTER>

<CENTER>:usa</CENTER>

detailbarn
04-10-2003, 01:11 PM
I`ll be doing my second review this weekend , should include pics this time. My general impression is that it is alittle expensive even if it does last long. It does give a real nice shine and slickness but it does have major flaw in my book. It doens`t bead water or sheet it. Yes I know thats` impossible it has to do one or the other , nope to describe it best it goobs of the surface. Use your imagination.

I will not be switching from Zaino on my own or customers cars , I have only had great experiences with Zaino and Crystal Guard didn`t wow me enough to make me swtich. This doens`t mean it`s not a good product it has some very nice features so to speak , that many will like.

SergC
04-10-2003, 10:25 PM
I`ve bought Pro Application Kit and Maintenence Kit couple weeks ago.Didn`t have enough time to do the prep work for the application and can`t decide which car to use.

Talk to many people,made some `digging`...

Hopefuly will do something in two or three weeks...

:o

Serg