PDA

View Full Version : New glass cleaner from Dominique France Motorsports

imported_memnuts
04-09-2003, 08:38 AM
I got a chance to test out the new "natural" glass cleaner by Dominique France Motorsports ( DF Concour Towels). There is not much to say when reviewing glass cleansers except that they work ( clean), streak, haze, distribution pattern of pump spray bottle, cost effectiveness and possibly aroma.

DF Glass Shine cleans without streaking ( using MF), no residual haze, spray is a fine mist and aroma is very pleasant to non-detectable. My windshield is treated ( Diamondite) and cleaning with DF Glass Shine re-newed the sparkle after a day of cruising. I have the small 4oz bottle which is great to carry in glove box or mobile emergency detailing case in trunk. It is tint-safe and cut right thought the grime on interior glass secondary to smoking.

Is there anything beyond being this "all natural" glass cleaner that separates it from the crowd - not really except the fact with 3 dogs, an exotic bird, and fish my wife and I are careful about chemicals in our house and things that we spray in the air around these animals. So it`s nice to use environmentally safe products when possible. I do not have an MSDS on this product but from my dealings with this company I see no reason to doubt their claims.

Has anyone else tried this glass cleaner?:wavey