PDA

View Full Version : Got a couple of night shots (pics)

imported_bigltc
04-08-2003, 09:09 PM
My girlfriend and I went to the beach one night last weekend and I was bored and found an awesome lighting for my truck so I took a couple of pics. Tell me what ya think.

imported_bigltc
04-08-2003, 09:11 PM

imported_bigltc
04-08-2003, 09:13 PM
I especially love this shot because it shows how shiny my rig is and showing off my new fog lights. I love them!!!

EricZ
04-08-2003, 09:36 PM
Nice. That thing would look sweet lifted. I`m seein` it now, chrome brush guards, Wrangler MT/Rs.... That wax setup you`ve got seems to be working out quite nicely.

thevolvoguy
04-08-2003, 09:42 PM
That looks awesome Billy.

I always liked that generation of EB`s. I love the fogs and clear corners.

Great job with detailing it and the pictures too. :bow

imported_bigltc
04-10-2003, 07:50 PM
Thanks Eric and Cody!! I`m keeping this on the street. It looks too good off-road. I love the way it looks now. The clear corners are aging. What I mean is that the plastic is turning yellow. Well, what do ya expect, it`s aftermarket. The 3 years old clear corners are actually yellower than my 7 years old headlight assemblies. I`m thinking either putting the stock ones back on or just leave it alone. What do you guys think??

Blake325ic
04-10-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by ExplEddieBauer

My girlfriend and I went to the beach one night last weekend and I was bored and found an awesome lighting for my truck so I took a couple of pics. Tell me what ya think.

:D

You know you`re a true Autopian when your date is put on hold because you run across good lighting in your car and have to take a picture.

:usa

EricZ
04-14-2003, 03:02 AM
I`d either leave the clear corners the way they are now or find some new ones for cheap on Ebay. I like `em.

C. Charles Hahn
04-14-2003, 07:51 AM
that looks sweet.... you got city lights for those?

imported_bigltc
04-21-2003, 02:10 PM
Sorry for me taking so long for the replies. I`ve been doing school work since last week and never stopped.

Anyways...thanks for the compliments!! I`m considering getting some new clear corners soon.

As for the city lights, I used to have them. That`s until my headlights start having problems with fogging up. So I ditched the plan and took them out and sealed it good with some fiberglass stuff. But it was very cool while it lasted. I received a lot of comments about that.

imported_bigltc
04-21-2003, 02:18 PM
Oh yeah...I took some more night pics. Enjoy!!

imported_bigltc
04-21-2003, 02:20 PM

imported_bigltc
04-21-2003, 02:21 PM
Last one

meGrimlock
04-21-2003, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by ExplEddieBauer

Thanks Eric and Cody!! I`m keeping this on the street. It looks too good off-road. I love the way it looks now. The clear corners are aging. What I mean is that the plastic is turning yellow. Well, what do ya expect, it`s aftermarket. The 3 years old clear corners are actually yellower than my 7 years old headlight assemblies. I`m thinking either putting the stock ones back on or just leave it alone. What do you guys think??

In reference to the yellowing of the lights, you could try a mild abrasive polish to remove the yellowed part of the plastic. Wet sanding might produce the same result. I have also heard of people swiping the lense with a paper towel wetted with acetone, but you would have to be very even with your swipes, and keep it off your paint. That, or buy new clear corners. :cool:

imported_bigltc
04-21-2003, 04:09 PM
I wish I could do that but the yellowing is from the inside.