PDA

View Full Version : Menzerna Abrasiveness Level

imported_Page
04-07-2003, 04:59 PM
For those that have used Menzerna a few questions on your observations about its abrasiveness level:

1. What would you say the Intensive and Final compares to in terms of abrasiveness level?

2. Has anyone been able to determine how much clear the intensive polish removes?

I know, I know #2 is a bit technical here. Just searching for some information. I have used Intensive with the 7424 on speed 4, and it produced no marring with the orange power pad.

I am always curious to find other Autopian`s perceptions of polishes, and how safe they are to use on our finishes.

Thanks

imported_jgv
04-07-2003, 05:14 PM
I`m sure IP is quite safe. I`ve tried to remove some scartches without success using it (with a rotary) and very easily with Menzerna`s Fast cut.

IP cleans the surface very well, almost finishing it, and the FP provides an incredible finish, while very mild in abrasiveness it has a very efective action after the IP.

Thomasfl
04-07-2003, 06:58 PM
I agree that the IP is very mild, looks great though. But for a damaged car you will need something more. It definitely doesn`t compare to DACP, and is less aggressive than Medallion Cleaner.