PDA

View Full Version : Comparisons of products

MSOsr
04-07-2003, 04:41 PM
I did a search, and if I missed the answer, I apologize. Has anyone done a rough comparison of polishing products by the various manufacturers?

By this I mean a list of, say, swirl removers by the various companies, as well as, polishes, glazes etc. Maybe the best grouping would be according to the degree of abrasiveness of the product.

In other words, does GEPC compete with IHG or with Vanilla Moose? (I know the answer to that one, I think.....but you get the idea......)

I`d like to pick from the list of swirl removers, from the midrange polishes, and from the final polishes before waxing/sealing. Where do all of these products everyone discusses fall?

THANKS!

JPS911
04-07-2003, 04:54 PM
There is a section called Product Reviews, and the downloadable file on the site compares a bunch. Other than that, just put in searches for your favorites.

Jngrbrdman
04-07-2003, 05:18 PM
Results vary so much depending on the user that it will be pretty hard to make much sense out of the reviews. I`ve been trying to write up an article on the different polishes but it has been hard without being able to try them all. You pretty much have to make an educated guess and try it out and see if itworks.