PDA

View Full Version : Best place to pick up a CD Receiver?

imported_stormsearch
04-07-2003, 03:25 PM
Well, it`s about time to replace the OEM cassette player in the Accord with a CD Deck. Problem is, I`m a poor college student. Anyone have any secrets about where to find quality prices on quality equipment? I don`t need a $4000 Alpine system, I just want something that`s plenty loud, won`t blow my OEM speakers, and won`t cost more than the car did :)

Jademonkey
04-07-2003, 03:49 PM
First, decide how much you want to pay. Also decide what features you want, such as playing mp3s etc.

Look at www.sounddomain.com and www.crutchfield.com for options, but look elsewhere when actually purchasing them.

disasnguy
04-07-2003, 03:54 PM
take a look at www.ikesound.com. they offer free shipping and i haven`t seen lower prices at any other site.

boywonder
04-07-2003, 03:58 PM
You might want to consider Tweeter (www.tweeter.com) along with the other two mentioned.

Jademonkey
04-07-2003, 04:38 PM
Forgot to mention, check out www.etronics.com

they seem to have the lowest prices ive seen, and are reliable. I have purchased a few things from them.

imported_stormsearch
04-07-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by disasnguy

take a look at www.ikesound.com. they offer free shipping and i haven`t seen lower prices at any other site.

Thanks for all the help guys... I`m really impressed with this one. Their prices are awesome, plus the shipping is included in the price.... :bounce