PDA

View Full Version : Hi from canada

canadian ponies
04-04-2003, 01:03 PM
great to see so many Canadians on this site!! well I am new to the detailing game so please bear with me.

2wheelsx2
04-04-2003, 01:21 PM
Welome!:welcome :ca

Where in BC?

canadian ponies
04-04-2003, 01:25 PM
Revelstoke, no snow here right now but you can count on rain at least once in the day!! got to start praying to the sun god a little harder!!!

imported_Tony
04-04-2003, 01:26 PM
Welcome:: Beware those Canadian have their own posses. They will track you down and make you buy MF`s.

Nagchampa
04-04-2003, 01:53 PM
:welcome :ca

shaf
04-04-2003, 02:03 PM
Welcome to Autopia canadian ponies! :wavey :ca

canadian ponies
04-04-2003, 02:09 PM
Thanks for making me feel welcome! been going through the forums for about 2hrs now the information here is overwhelming!!

just purchased a 2003 mustang and still not sure what products to use or what is avalible in canada? thinking of the zaino route. can someone point me in the right direction? thanks

2wheelsx2
04-04-2003, 02:15 PM
Meguiar`s and Mother`s are readily available at lots of sources. 3M products are available in some places, maybe autobody supply shops (CMAX). Zaino, Klasse, Platinum, etc. are all mail order only. Wait, I guess there is a local distributor for Zaino in Steveston here.

paco
04-04-2003, 02:34 PM
Welcome :ca

Careful, this can get addictive and before you know it you`ll be caught into the web.

I can even go into Home Outfitter`s with my GF anymore without checking out the towels and scrub brushes to see if there any good deals to be had!

Tread lightly or before you know it, you`ll be putting up cupboards in the garage and asking for your own washing machine for just your towels! :xyxthumbs

paco
04-04-2003, 02:39 PM
Meguiars Body Shop Line is top notch. DACP, SFP and HP should take care of most of your needs.

3M Pefect III is good as well. A bit harder to find though.

SEC (Harley Dealers) and S100 should take of the rest.

If you go with a sealant, Zaino can be found in Canada easily.

Klasse is much harder to get here. I haven`t found a Canadian source yet.

Blackfire, Pinnancel, Platinum - All US shipping only.

303 - Zellers

Unfortunately, our US counterparts much easier and better pricing then us but hey, what`s a more few dollars :cool:

It`ll take some time for you to get up to speed on the shortforms, approachs and madness so feel free to ask questions, but the SEARCH first. A lot of questions are repeatedly asked so the answer is probably already out there.

Stealthman
05-04-2003, 01:40 PM
:welcome

58fury
05-05-2003, 01:05 PM
:welcome :ca you`ll be amazed about how much you`ll learn here:up