PDA

View Full Version : Ever wonder - "What`s the point?", or "Why me?"

Zealot
04-03-2003, 08:51 AM
Just need to vent a little here. Over the weekend I stripped the S100 from my car to prep it for Zaino since it`s starting to get hot here and I want something that will last. The car was damn near perfect - no heavy scratches, no water spots, and smooth as glass. However, I had some spots where the Z6 (used to mist the PC pad) didn`t evaporate and were "embedded" in the Z1/Z5 mixture, and wouldn`t come out with alcohol, Z6 or Z5. I had to get out the PC again and use Meg`s #9 on the spots. So I did that and was going to Dawn wash it this morning to get it ready for Z AGAIN. However last night when I got to my car I noticed water spots (bad water spots) all over the left side of the car:angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry I did not drive through any water yesterday, and the pattern of the water didn`t suggest that I did but had forgotten. It looked like it was deliberately sprayed on the car. So the water was put on my black car, and left to dry. Nice. So this morning yet again I had to break out the PC and polish out those water spots. Now the sun is in my drive way and I`ll have to wait until tomorrow to wash it with Dawn. I just needed to vent, thanks for reading.

audio1der
04-03-2003, 09:09 AM
Detailed both cars on Sunday in shorts, dressed my new summer-only tires on my alloys, just really enjoyed the day.

Yesterday it began snowing.

My drive to work this morning took 3x longer than usual, as I had to go around several blocks to avoid hills, and coast to each red light hoping I would`nt have to come to a complete stop.

My lovely beauty is covered in frozen, dirty slush from stem to stern.

Sigh.:(

Zealot
04-03-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by audio1der

Detailed both cars on Sunday in shorts, dressed my new summer-only tires on my alloys, just really enjoyed the day.

Yesterday it began snowing.

My drive to work this morning took 3x longer than usual, as I had to go around several blocks to avoid hills, and coast to each red light hoping I would`nt have to come to a complete stop.

My lovely beauty is covered in frozen, dirty slush from stem to stern.

Sigh.:(

You know the old saying, "You think you`ve got problems?!"....well you just put me in my place;) At least the weather this week is in the `80s with no rain, so I guess it`s all relative. I hope the snow melts soon and you can have your machine sparkling agin:cool: I`ll send some Florida sunshine your way :D

Dave

Jake11375
04-03-2003, 10:07 AM
I can relate man. I spent 2 hours polishing my car to find these crazy spinklers at an apartment complex shooting acid water across both lanes, leaving a puddle of water in MY lane! I had no choice but to get sprayed and drive through this crap. I pulled over at the nearest car wash to start it all over again. :scared :mad: :angry