PDA

View Full Version : Can`t get CM, Can someone get me one..?

Si00
03-31-2003, 04:33 AM
Heres a shot in the dark....This is for you guys that live next to a Autozone that actually stocks Clay Magic clay bars....

If i were to paypal you $20, would anybody here pick me up a CM kit and send it PRIORITY mail to me..? Or if you have an extra CM kit and some S100, i`ll buy it from you. Im mainly interested in the CM kit, i`d like to have it by Next Sat. so i can start on my cars detailing on that day. Can somebody hook it up...?

Sorry if in anyway i violated the rules of this forum by asking this question/favor....im just getting a little anxious and discouraged that i went to 3 different Autozones and found NO CM. Thanks.

~Oscar

LDPaul
03-31-2003, 06:56 AM
You might want to check a walmart out, because they have started to carry Clay Magic Clay. As for the S100 you might check out a Harley shop or motocyle shop, because they usually carry S100/PS21

spotter
03-31-2003, 09:42 AM
check your PM. $26

29bullitt59
03-31-2003, 11:27 AM
Do you have any Pep Boys near you? I have two in my area and one of them happens to carry Clay Magic. I picked up one myself.

Si00
03-31-2003, 01:30 PM
No Pep boys around here, and i have checked 2 walmarts without no luck....Thanks for the info, though..

Outlaw Titan you have a PM...

Steve @ Guru
03-31-2003, 01:33 PM
www.autodetail.com

shaf
03-31-2003, 04:10 PM
Have you considered the Mothers clay kit instead, or are you dead-set against it for some reason? :nixweiss Someone should have that one somewhere...

Si00
03-31-2003, 05:27 PM
Nah, nothing against Mothers, just want the CM because of the reviews and info i`ve read on it...

I think OutlawTitan has got me covered....Thanks guys for your comments and suggestions.

Si00
04-01-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by OutlawTitan

check your PM. $26

I would like to publicly Thank OutlawTitan for hooking a fellow Autopian up with 2 CM kits as well as 2 jars of S100. He went out of his way to get this for me, and without knowing me, he bought and sent the items 3 day select UPS.....Hows that for being a cool person:cool:

I owe him $70 dollars and will pay him via check/money order when i receive the items. He doesn`t have a paypal account or else i would pay him right now, so we both have the sellers/buyers protection. He`s the one that offered doing it this way, Once again Thank You OutlawTitan, hopefully in the future i can help you out and return the favor.

~Oscar