PDA

View Full Version : A new UK product - no water wash!

Paintxpert
03-30-2003, 08:05 PM
http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/polaronebulb/nowet/

Just wondering if any of you guys have heard of this stuff?

Could be useful :nixweiss

Keith718
03-31-2003, 05:53 AM
Hi,

No, never heard of it. I find it difficult - no, impossible - to believe that small particles of grit (let alone the large ones) can be encapsulated by anything so that they can be wiped off without damage to the surface.

I also tend to view anything that claims to snatch the cloth out of your hand and clean the car for you with suspicion. (OK, so I`m old school.)

Regards, Kes.

03-31-2003, 11:23 AM
and looking at the ````e webpage id never use it even if they are giving the stuff away!

Mindflux
03-31-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Kes

Hi,

No, never heard of it. I find it difficult - no, impossible - to believe that small particles of grit (let alone the large ones) can be encapsulated by anything so that they can be wiped off without damage to the surface.

I also tend to view anything that claims to snatch the cloth out of your hand and clean the car for you with suspicion. (OK, so I`m old school.)

Regards, Kes.

Talk to Scottwax about that one. I`m sure he`ll fill you in on Quick and Easy Wash.

I`ve used QEW once, No marring came from it.

shaf
03-31-2003, 03:56 PM
Sounds like a clone of some other spray-on one step products to me (I can`t recall their names right now...). I`m skeptical about something that`s sprayed on and wiped off without spraying on or applying to the point of saturation like QEW.

QEW is still (supposed to be) a mitt wash almost like normal, but yes, it wipes off without damage.