PDA

View Full Version : how to get rid of

imported_00zntn
03-30-2003, 01:29 PM
:nixweiss my wifes 97 honda has what appears to be oxidation on it. the only thing is it runs right up the middle of the car from the front of the hood all the way to the back of the trunk and down to the bumper. anyone seen this how do your fix this problem. how can i tell if it is oxidation? and also is there a link where i can go to to find out how to use all the products such as scratch remover sealer glaze etc. thanks guys

schoi
03-30-2003, 01:54 PM
uhh... is it like a line, or a strip, or something like that? I`m not too sure what you`re talking about.

Welcome to Autopia! :wavey

And might I suggest you type your actual question in the subject line? "How to get rid of" may not get as much reads as "How to get rid of oxidation" would. Besides that (I dunno if this is just me or not), it`s annoying.

Well, there`s a wealth of knowledge here on the board on just about every product out there. Many are pretty simple to use; just follow the instructions on the packaging. Lots are also really simple, like P21S paste wax (apply, buff, smile). By all means, just do a search on the product in question. But if there`s a certain product / products you`re talking about, what are they? Like someone else said, help us help you! :xyxthumbs

Mirror
03-31-2003, 03:58 AM
Buy daves Book. Everthing is laid out for you nice and neatly.

By the way dave I just bought your book.:LOLOL :bigups

proshine2009
03-31-2003, 04:48 PM
welcome to Auotpia.

in the search engine you will find what you need there,that`s what i do. and like mirror said buy david ebook, it`s on sale for 9.95 which is good for ebook that has more then 20 chapter.

good luck

proshine2009
03-31-2003, 04:49 PM
welcome to Auotpia.

in the search engine you will find what you need there,that`s what i do. and like mirror said buy david ebook, it`s on sale for 9.95 which is good for ebook that has more then 20 chapter.

good luck