PDA

View Full Version : Klasse AIO or Mothers polish first???

corky
03-28-2003, 07:38 PM
Nice weather is finally here, did you interior last week this week wax time.

Just got my Klasse AIO and was wondering what do I use first Klasse AIO or Mothers Reflections premium Polish? my plan is this

1. Dawn Wash

2. AIO or Mothers polish

3. Klasse SG X 2

4.Meguiars Gold Class

Thanks

Patrick
03-28-2003, 08:15 PM
Nothing agains moms, but, AIO is far superior. You could get by with moms if your paint is in somewhat excellent shape. But im sure all will agree, ,except forrest ?, AIO will give you more bang for the buck.....Again, mothers is outstanding stuff, there QD, and 3 step process gets waaaaaaaay too little attention.......They are :xyxthumbs

getfit74
03-28-2003, 08:44 PM
Why dawn wash? It`s not necassary.

corky
03-29-2003, 01:32 AM
I have AIO and mothers polish Can I use both? and in what order

shaf
03-29-2003, 04:14 AM
I would just pick one of them. They both have pretty much identical job descriptions (cleaner sealants). If you plan on using Klasse SG then it`s probably "safer" to just go with AIO. I`m not saying that Reflections is incompatible, but who knows... :nixweiss

Don`t forget to clay too (if needed). Gold Class may not be a good choice to use over Klasse as it`s been long held that it is a mild cleaner wax. If you`re dying to top it off try something like S100, #26, Mothers Carnauba... lots of other choices too, but those are some good locally available options. Pastes are preferred generally.

forrest@mothers
03-29-2003, 04:59 PM
I`m not even sure which Mothers product is being referred to - we don`t really make a product like AIO. Our Pre-Wax cleaner is a light polish, but it`s not the same type as AIO by any stretch of the imagination.

Using our Sealer and Glaze before Klasse Sealant glaze would be self-defeating. THe Klasse would remove it.

I`d suggest going from AIO to Klasse SG and not using any of my products at all. If you`re set on using my Sealer and Galze, top it with a carnauba product without any cleaners in it.

forrest@mothers
03-29-2003, 09:13 PM
Oops - I screwed up - didn`t see the word Reflections in the first post. Sorry.

Given the choice of Reflections or AIO, I`d probably go with AIO. Anyway, SG would remove the Reflections if it were used first instead of AIO.

BTW, using Gold Class over either product would be self-defeating since GC has cleaners in it, and would remove the previous product. AS 4DSC said, pick a wax without any cleaners in it - #26, S100, our Natural Formula Wax, and use it instead.

Sorry for the screw-up.