PDA

View Full Version : BLACKFIRE QD DEEP GLOSS SPRAY vs. All FINISH PAINT PROTECTION

stoneweed1
03-26-2003, 01:50 PM
if one has a very recent vehicle that has been blackfired with the polish and the all finish paint protection and now has been rewashed with the blackfire shampoo what are the pros and cons of applying another layer of the all finish paint protection vs the Deep Gloss Spray QD.

I assume another layer of the all finish paint protection would be better, but by how much?

Additionally i would like to ask the same question about a vehicle that has been blackfired with the polish and the all finish paint protection and then a layer of souveran has been applied and now has been rewashed with the Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo.

What are the pros and cons of applying another layer of the Souveran wax vs the crystal mist spray QD?

AMP01
03-26-2003, 02:24 PM
stoneweed1,

Apply another layer of the Souveran wax. You will notice even a deeper and wetter appearance. Then use the Crystal Mist. When I use Souveran, I usually apply 2 coats about 12 to 24 hrs. apart. Than I apply another coat of Souveran about every two weeks to keep it up and use the Crystal Mist inbetween to maintain.

Cheers,

My Black 7 Series (http://www.cardomain.com/id/amp99)